Hi Everyone! I’m Dakota Lee Martinez. In this video series I’ll be using the Hacker News API to build out a Hacker News Clone in AngularJS.
These videos are accompanied by a series of blog posts at becomingaprogrammer.com. You can find the written explanation of the process and code samples there.
This video covers the following topics:
* Bootstrapping our app with Angular UI-router
* Using John Papa’s Angular Snippets in Visual Studio Code
* Creating the TopStoriesController
* Linking our new controller file to index.html
* Creating the top-stories.html View
* Adding the ui-view directive to our index.html file
* Displaying data from the TopStoriesController within the View when we visit http://localhost:8080